Sunday 21 August 2011

In a Perfect World...


My significant other would insist on doing all the housework:



I wouldn’t have to suffer through another aerobics class with a perky instructor who I am convinced only eats lettuce and is related to Barbie:


There would be washing machines that hang, iron and fold laundry 



My groceries would magically appear in my fridge without having to go to the store 



I could carry a Louis Vuitton handbag, feel like a million bucks, but only spend $35 instead of over $1000



Well, one out of five isn’t bad. 

Check out www.blingborrowers.com to rent authentic, designer handbags, jewelry and accessories at a fraction of retail prices!  In the meantime, we'll keep working on finding a re-stocking fridge, self folding laundry, and people who love to do housework.  When we find them, we'll let you know.

Much love,
The Bling Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment