Saturday 3 March 2012

All things Aquamarine for March

When I traveled to Brazil, I knew I needed to visit the World Headquarters of H. Stern, located in Rio de Janeiro.

For the uninitiated, H. Stern is South America's equivalent to Tiffany & Co.  H. Stern was established in the 1950s by a German named Hans Stern.  The company has become a world leader in diamond and precious gem jewelry.  Several celebrity designers contribute to his collection, including Diane von Furstenberg.  The only H. Stern store in Canada is located in Montreal in case you'd like to have a look.

At any rate, I treated myself to a beautiful aquamarine and diamond ring while I was there.  My birthstone is not aquamarine, but the colour has always intrigued me so I went with it.



My love for aquamarine runs deep, so this post is dedicated to all things Aquamarine (which is à propos since it's the birthstone of March).

Top Shop Nail Polish
 
Photo taken from Top Shop.  Click here for source.

Luca Luca Sandals
 
Photo taken from The Outnet.  Click here for source.

Alexander McQueen Silk-blend Scarf
Photo taken from The Outnet.  Click here for source.

Diane von Furstenberg Lytton Small Patent Leather Clutch
 
Photo taken from DVF.  Click here for source.

Prada Galleria Tote
 
Photo taken from Prada.  Click here for source.

Burberry Large Python Crossbody Bag
 
Photo taken from Burberry.  Click here for source.

Notte by Marchesa Dress
 
Photo taken from The Outnet.  Click here for source.

Cut out dress by Rare
 
Photo taken from Top Shop.  Click here for source.

Acne Lia Cable Mint Cotton Knit Pullover
Acne sweater 
Photo taken from Polyvore.  Click here for source.

Happy birthday to everyone born in March!  
We hope you have something in aquamarine wrapped up for you 
on your special day!

Much Love,
The Bling Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment